Hi, I’m Tierra,
a digital business and productivity consultant.
I’m Tierra Wilson, a recognized digital business consultant, content expert, and advisory board member for Google Small Business and GoDaddy.
As seen in Fox, ABC, Real Simple, and Phoenix Magazine, I’ve provided consulting for a number of notable household brands including Hewlett-Packard, MyFitnessPal, Under Armour, United States Postal Service, Phoenix Fashion Week, and Track Maven.
“When it comes to marketing, there are a ton of people who call themselves experts, but Tierra is the real deal. She has successfully provided strategic support for countless strategies for my team.”
Tara-Nicholle Nelson, CMO @ MyFitnessPal
currently working on
- General Management + Consulting @ SoulTour, PBC: Currently, my largest consulting client is SoulTour, a personal transformation company and spiritual community on a mission to help 100 million people care for their souls and succeed in their lives. I’m building and scaling operations, marketing, and strategy with founder Tara-Nicholle Nelson, the former CMO at MyFitnessPal.
- Co-Founder @ Lovely Impact, LLC: I’m currently in the process of acquiring half of Lovely Impact, LLC owned by Cassandra Ewert. We’ll be relaunching March 2020 selling beautiful and impactful ready to use website templates for life coaches.
- Google Small Business Advisory Board: Additionally, for the past 4 years I’ve also been on the small biz advisory board at Google with a select few business experts helping their in-house team provide content for Google SMB’s audience online.
- GoDaddy Pro Advisory Council: In conjunction with 30+ marketers and agency owners around the world, I’ve had the pleasure of also collaborating with GoDaddy for the past 3 years. The council beta tests upcoming GoDaddy products as well as providing mentorship to business customers.
- Google Map Influencer @ Girl Meets Phoenix: I always have at least one passion project running! I am a Google Map Influencer, with over 1,000,000 photo views locally in Phoenix. I love exploring and supporting local businesses and sharing my finds on Instagram.
areas of specialization
- Interim Business & Operations Manager
- Advanced Digital Marketing & Content Strategy
- Funnel Mapping
- Software Migration and Planning
- Processes & Systems Development, Implementation & Training
- UX, Branding, Web Design
- Digital Business Project Management & Productivity
“Having you partner with the United States Postal Service to develop a strategy for our webinars around mobile marketing was outstanding. Not only did you take leadership on the technical aspects of Mobile Marketing, but developed successful strategies for marketing the project.”
Garey O’fields, Director Marketing & Sales @ United States Postal Service Southwest
Recognized as an industry leader in business marketing, branding, and web design and placed on the advisory boards of Google Small Business (4 years) and GoDaddy Pro Council (3 years).
USPS Mobile Marketing Consultant, developing and running mobile marketing webinars for USPS business customers in the SouthWest USA. Conducted webinars for thousands of business owners.
Branding and web design agency owner for over 7 years, building brands and websites for hundreds of small businesses around the world. Featured in Real Simple Magazine and Phoenix Magazine.
Design and marketing consultant for MyFitnessPal and Under Armour (6 years), managing large quantities of content for multiple marketing departments. Design work featured in Self, Time, Buzzfeed, and Self Magazine.
Data Visualizer & Design Consultant at Track Maven, THE marketing insights company powering 400+ of the world’s leading brands. Responsible for Interpreting and visualizing complex analytical marketing data and translating them into engaging case studies, reports, and ebooks for end users.
VP of IT at Joy Corporation. Created the first community technology center in Louisiana and raised $1,000,000 in grant money. Recognized by the Governor.
Curriculum Design Consultant at LEAD LLC, developed and designed executive leadership curriculum and assessments for executives at BRCC, LSU, Southern University, and more.
Style Director for Phoenix Fashion Week Fall 2009 Season. In charge of style, communications, and fashion show production. Appeared on ABC, FOX, and Sonoran Living.
Youngest Adjunct Professor at Baton Rouge Community College, teaching Fortune 500 employees computer literacy.
Member of the Louisiana Rebuilds Steering Committee organizing relief efforts and advising on rebuilding strategies after Hurricane Katrina, while serving over half a million displaced residents.
“I went from having a landing page and selling products from my home, to opening up my own physical space and securing multiple streams of income. Tierra is my go to for every decision I make.”
Jasmine, Founder @ Chef Jae & Co.
work with me
I’m currently open to the following opportunities:
- Coaching & consulting within my areas of expertise.
- Attending events, trainings and workshops as a speaker or panelist.
- Guest blogging, guest columns, and podcast interviews.
- Social media takeovers, sponsorships, and guest postings.
“All I can say is wow! The level of clarity that I now have for my business is astounding. Tierra not only help me create a legit system but I now know what my business is going to look like a year from now. I feel more confident than ever!”
Aycee Brown, Founder @ Goodnight Darling Co.